Okay, well, it's been a while since I posted here -- as my father-in-law pointed out yesterday. Here's one of the reasons why! This is a flyer for a show I'll be in next month. It's a sort of open atelier/art walk weekend. If you are in the area and want to hike/bike the artists' route, please do! I think it'll be a very nice event. Unfortunately I'm going to miss it, because that is when I'll be in Tuscany for a painting week for school.And this is just one of three exhibits I'm scheduled to be in between now and June. So, just for the record: I do have pix of encaustic work/lessons that I still have to post, as well as at least 4 weeks' worth of oil painting work/lessons. But first I need to get some more objects finished for my two upcoming shows (I'm making artists' books, not paintings, for these exhibits). I'll post the invite to the second show (called Vergankelijkheid) in the next coming days or so.

No comments:
Post a Comment