Unfortunately I had to miss a day of class today. I woke up around 6 and got up and got ready without looking outside. Once I did, I saw a whole new layer of snow had fallen overnight. So after checking the news and weather report, I decided it would be safer to stay home.It's a bummer, because I'd been looking forward to giving my presentation on WAX! Yes, wax and art. Good stuff. I was supposed to give my presentation last week, but Luuk scheduled an excursion for us on that day. I hope that there will be time for it next week, I'm actually looking forward to sharing what I have found.
It's still snowing out there, has been almost all day. What a winter this has been so far! I am glad it's not been quite as intense as at my bro's place, though (he lives near Washington, D.C.!).

No comments:
Post a Comment